Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] Announcement Calendar InOp...

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by ceegee35
The calender in the announcement area will not allow you to place a date in its entry area. If you do, it will replace it with a date 29 Nov 1999 date each time. I have tried this in FF, CHR, and IE with the same results.

It was working prior to today and just quit all of a sudden with no updating or upgrading to the site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
Please read the posting guidelines printed at the top of this page. Some details about your website will help and we may be able to get back faster to you if we have that information. I tested this feature on the latest version of Kunena and I did not see any problems. I'm not suggesting that you're wrong but it would help if we had more information to understand why, in your case, things aren't working the way that you expect them to.

The way things work doesn't change without a good reason. Something changed which resulted in the changed behaviour. Our task is to help you find what that change was.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.666 seconds