Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Loss of component error

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #1 by xpatman
Twice today I have had Loss of component errors.

The first time was via a latest postings link, which I just put down to my lazy server.

The second was when I was posting in the forum, I must admit that I just used the back button and never read the message,but it was something to do with database error, but when i did go back the posting had been made and the site had -- Your message has been successfully posted. ---post-: Duplicate. Identical message has been ignored.---

Now I am thinking something is wrong

added is the config settings

Cheers

confidential.rar

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by xillibit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I think something goes wrong and you have tried to save the same message in a very short time, so it's the reason of this error.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 5 months ago #3 by xpatman
Replied by xpatman on topic Re: Loss of component error

I think something goes wrong

Yes it did the page DID NOT load it came back
"component not Found"

ONLY when the browser back button was used did it post, but it also showed post-: Duplicate. Identical message has been ignored.---

I only posted it ONCE :pinch:

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds