Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Creation of profile

More
12 years 6 months ago #11 by mimimike64
Replied by mimimike64 on topic Re: Creation of profile
yes login=test password= test

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #12 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Creation of profile
The answer to this issue is very simple. If you get the message "Deprecated MooTools 1.11 JavaScript library loaded!" it means that your site is using Mootools 1.11 somewhere. It does not matter if you have installed Mootools 1.2.4; Kunena needs Mootools 1.2.4 (or later) and Kunena will not run without it. If you have a Joomla extension that loads an earlier version of Mootools, or loads something that clobbers Mootools 1.2.4, then these things will stop Kunena from functioning. This is all explained in msg #1 of If you are having problems with Kunea, please read this first .
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 6 months ago #13 by mimimike64
Bonjour, merci pour votre réponse. J'ai essayé différentes solutions mais sans succès.En désespoir de cause, j'ai désinstallé puis réinstallé la version 1.6.1 qui fonctionne très bien sur un autre de mes sites....... J'ai le même probleme, il est toujours impossible de créer un profil. Cela peut-il provenir de joomla (version 1.5.24) Merci

Hello, thank you for your answer. I tried various solutions but unsuccessfully. As a last resort, I uninstalled then reinstalled the version 1.6.1 which works very well on other one of my sites in ....... I have the same probleme, it is always impossible to create a profile. It can result from joomla (version 1.5.24) Thank you

More
12 years 6 months ago #14 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Creation of profile
Disable mootools upgrade plugin and check what's happen, please keep Kunena 1.6.5

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 6 months ago #15 by mimimike64
J'ai désactivé mootools upgrade et j'ai gardé la version 1.6.1 de kunena...et toujours identique.......impossible de créer un profil

I deactivated mootools upgrade and I kept(guarded) the version 1.6.1 of kunena and always identical in ....... impossible to create a profile

More
12 years 6 months ago #16 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Creation of profile
Disable all third party module and plugin, to see what's happen, if it's work you can enable all plugin and module one by one to see which one is causing the issue.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.617 seconds