Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Subscription to all topics in all categories

More
14 years 11 months ago #109240 by mikec
Hi Everyone
I run a small forum which does not have any form of on-line registration as members are invited to join.

I need to make sure that all members receive an email notification any time that there is a change anywhere on the forum, whether this is a reply, a new topic or a new category. I cannot be sure that all members will have clicked on the subscribe button so I wish to force the issue and have every user subscribed to everything. Plus if a new category is created by a user I need the system to automatically set everyone to receive an email notification.

How do I do this please?
Thanks
Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds