Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Wrong Jomsocial Register Link - Please Help

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by HRT222
When users click on, Create an Account via the Kunena forum header section, they are directed to this page:
www.v8supercarsfangroup.com/component/community/register.html

But it should be:
www.v8supercarsfangroup.com/community/register.html

How can I change this? All my integration settings in Kunena is already set to Jomsocial.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 16M

Joomla default template details : V8SFG2011_Default | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5.4 | creationdate: November 16, 2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-08-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.0 | Build: 5135 | Version name: Tale | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.2.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.0 | My Kunena Forum Menu 1.7.0

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.0.33

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Do you have tried with default Kunena template ?

I advise you to update Joomla! to 1.5.23 version and to disable legacy mode. Then, you can update Kunena latest to 1.7.0 version, because the version that you are using is completly deprecated.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 5 months ago #3 by HRT222
I have upgraded Joomla and disabled that legacy plugin. Problem is still there.

Where are the register links saved? Is it possible just to change that file...? I don't know which file it is though.

More
12 years 5 months ago #4 by HRT222
FIXED!

Modified the registration link in login.php located here:
administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/integration/jomsocial

Time to create page: 0.447 seconds