Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question FB & Twitter Login -Banned/Deleted/Re-joined NOW USER ID ISSUE

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #1 by gamin55
Hello,

We are using fb and twitter as logins only. Meaning we disable Kunena built-in registration. While testing, I banned a user from Joomla user manager and Kunena user manager. It work, user was no longer able to login. Then I un-banned the user and it began to give me login issues and will not allow me to. Error message "Email already registred." So went ahead and deleted the user name from both user managers. When I try to login again with fb connect I got error msg: "JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with id: 47" with Twitter: "JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with id: 45"

Neither one of those user IDs are visable in the Joomla User Manager and the user is not in Kunena User Manager either. Is there something like a catch or something i should clear? I did clear the history of Safari and Firefox also tried in a windows pc. Same error when login in different platforms but with the same fb user. Thanks!
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by gamin55.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds