Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Making the message on a reviewed forum appear more clearer?

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by FB92
Right now when someone posts to a forum that requires moderation approval before the posts are published they are only given that notice with a blue box in the header. Some double post by accident as they're not sure if the message came through or not.

Is there a way to make it more clearer? Such as integrate the system message box into the forum topic when they submit a new post?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #2 by FB92
Still need an answer.

More
12 years 6 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

The message in blue box is displayed by Joomla! itself, actually there is no ways to change the behaviour of it

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 6 months ago #4 by FB92
In old versions of Kunena there was a new page people would get taken too to say that their post has been posted, or is required approval by a moderator.

No clue why that got taken out as I found that quite useful. It also came with Fireboard too.

More
12 years 6 months ago #5 by xillibit
Moderators can see all messages which are waiting for review in their profile under the tab reviewed messages.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 6 months ago #6 by FB92
I've taken the time to remove all fields, and everything from Kunena profiles due to using Community Builder.

And I am not talking about the moderators. I'm talking about the user who posts and has to have their post approved. Some double or triple post because they think the post didn't get posted right.

Time to create page: 0.539 seconds