Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Compatibility with Akeeba Subscriptions / Nooku Framework

  • lincolnmq
  • lincolnmq's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
15 years 1 week ago #107914 by lincolnmq
I currently use K 1.7 and would like to install the third-party component Akeeba Subscriptions. I read in the documentation that Akeeba Subscriptions is not compatible with K 1.6 and earlier due to a naming conflict in the Kunena code with the Nooku Framework, required by Akeeba Subscriptions. The documentation said that Kunena fixed this issue in K 2.0, which is not yet available.

Akeeba Subscriptions Details: www.akeebabackup.com/software/akeeba-subscriptions.html

Akeeba Subscriptions Documentation for Requirements and Compatibility: www.akeebabackup.com/documentation/akeeb...ns/requirements.html

Will there be a patch for K 1.7?

Using K 1.7, I cannot install Akeeba Subscriptions as I get an error that it is incompatible with my current installation of Kunena.

Do I have to wait until K 2.0 is released to use Akeeba Subs? When will K 2.0 be publicly available?

Will there be a patch for K 1.7?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #108205 by xillibit
Hello,

This issue is already fixed in K1.7.0 : docs.kunena.org/index.php/Kunena_1.7.0_Read_Me

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds