Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Issue/Suggest: Permissions of global moderators

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #1 by senes
Hello Kunena,
i want to give some suggestions according to the permissions of global moderators.

i am using kunena 1.7 and have the following problem:
I have moderators, for whom i have given the permissions for seeing some choosen categories (by artof user for example).
now, i want to give these mod all permissions to moderate these choosen categories (these are their territory and they should not see some other categories of other moderators), so i give them "global moderator" permissions.

the problem here is, that these can afterwards see ALL categories of the forum. thats a little bit annoying. If i want to add a new category, i have to go every time through all the new categories,users and permissions to give the permissions of a categorie the right user.

hope i could express myself, my english is not the best =)

Thanks for reading. I hope next time an improvement at this issue.

Best regards
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by senes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds