Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena Menu disappears in threads and categories

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #1 by senes
Hello,
i have a little problem with the kunena menu. i mean this:

i had kunena 1.6.2 before, it worked like on kunena.com, it was also visible in the threads and categories. then i upgradet to 1.6.5 and afterwards to 1.7.0, but since 1.6.5, the menu is not more visible in categories and threads. Its visivle only in the index.page and on the latest-page.

Heres an example:
anime.proxer.me/forum/index.html -> menu visible
anime.proxer.me/forum/18-news-und-bekanntmachungen.html -> menu not visible

Here's my conf-report:

Deleted for security reasons

My Users want the menu back =) Hope to find a solution here.

Thank you for the great forum system =)

Best regards
genesis
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by senes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

In a first time, you need to upgrade CB to at least 1.4 version, Uddeim to 2.4 and kunena latest to 1.7.0

For your menu, you have two items with the same alias (forum), you need to keep only one with this alias.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by senes
Uddeim updated to 2.4

latest updated to 1.7.0

cb will be updated within the next days =) like i said in the last thread, the source code of cb was changed a little bit by me, have to change die package of 1.4/1.7 before upgrading =)

Thank you again for your help, it solved the problem. i have changed simply the menu item alias from forum into forumindex like you said :)

Best regards

Time to create page: 0.526 seconds