Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Problem with deleting posts in Kunena 1.6

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #1 by wishlight
Delete post any user post count is updated and the message disappears, but when viewing the top category (section) in the forum instead of the previous message appears empty place and time of sending a remote office. In the sub-category is displayed normally. On a clean Joomla all is well. When you remove all plugins and components, everything remains the same. I tried to update the statistics and synchronization, reinstall the forum. That forum - welcome.pokrov.com/ru/forum/ruforum . An example of the "главный раздел" in the category of "добро пожаловать." Used akeba, JoomFish, jcomments, jumi, uddeim, JCE. Can you please tell what to do?

I write with the help of an interpreter. Sorry for bad English.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by wishlight.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by Matias
This is a bug/limitation in Kunena 1.6/1.7 and it has been fixed in upcoming version (2.0).
More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by wishlight
Thank you. We'll wait.
More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #4 by radiant
From the time the message was 7 months, version 2.0 was not released!

How long should I wait for another version of 2.0 or it will not be any time soon?
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by radiant.
More
12 years 1 month ago #5 by radiant
Hello! There is live? Or are you all cold? :-)
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds