Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Posting guide:

For a quick response, please give us as much information that helps us to understand the problem.
Please read first What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?
This category is for:
  • Kunena 1.7 product-related issues only; and
  • when your Kunena forum does not work.
Do not use this category:
  • to request adding to or removing from the standard features of Kunena;
  • if your question is of a commonly asked "how to" nature;
  • if you are not using the latest stable release of Kunena; or
  • ▪ general Joomla or website adminstration matters
General hints: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way .
Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category.
Also refer to the FAQs menu tab above for frequently asked questions.

Note: Support for, and all questions relating to, K 1.7 will cease on 31 August 2012. Our advice is, if you are having problems with K 1.7, to upgrade to K 2.x as soon as practicable,

Question forum too large for my template

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by valmart
Hi

How can I make sure that all the elements of the forum are contained within my template? In mine, it is too large.
Please have a look at avenuedesecoles.com/index.php?option=com...ew=search&Itemid=646 . There you will see that "Recherche Avancée" and "Options de la recherche" are too wide. It's the same for topics.

Best regards
Valerie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
valmart: you asked the same question yesterday and I answered you. Please use My Topics to find the topic where you asked your question (and where I answered you).

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by valmart
Sorry, but somehow my topic from yesterday seems to have disapeared. It is unfortunately no more under My Topics. That's why I posted again...

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
If you used the link contained in my previous message ( www.kunena.org/forum/mylatest ) you should see where I merged the topic that you created yesterday.

I merged your topic into the discussion My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena ... a collection of the many requests that we receive

I spent 15 minutes looking at your site and, from a maintenance perspective, this is one really tricky piece of CSS coding to sort out. I spent 15 minutes trying to figure out this out. Sure, for a couple of hundred dollars I could spent an hour or two and probably work out a solution but is it really worth it?

Your Joomla site template has non-collapsible module positions (left and right) which means that you have about 600px (or thereabouts) to display Kunena. Kunena works best if you can provide 800px. Somehow you have to find another 200px.
The following user(s) said Thank You: valmart

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds