Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Posting guide:

For a quick response, please give us as much information that helps us to understand the problem.
Please read first What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?
This category is for:
  • Kunena 1.7 product-related issues only; and
  • when your Kunena forum does not work.
Do not use this category:
  • to request adding to or removing from the standard features of Kunena;
  • if your question is of a commonly asked "how to" nature;
  • if you are not using the latest stable release of Kunena; or
  • ▪ general Joomla or website adminstration matters
General hints: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way .
Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category.
Also refer to the FAQs menu tab above for frequently asked questions.

Note: Support for, and all questions relating to, K 1.7 will cease on 31 August 2012. Our advice is, if you are having problems with K 1.7, to upgrade to K 2.x as soon as practicable,

Question 1.7.2 checkbox problem

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1 by kaushalko
Hi,

I use to Joomla 2.5.3 version & Installed Kunena 1.7.2 for discussion forum but its throw error while approving the post. I created one moderator category & posted a question on that category. After posting question or reply to that post, it goes to administrator for approval. But while Administrator try to approve the post from his profile tab in IE8, the IE8 crashes & checkbox also does not work. Same type problem in all checkbox. Please let me know how it can be resolve. I also try to disable script debugging in Internet Explorer 8.

Note: The same problem DOES NOT exist while working on any other browser.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards
Kaushal Kishore
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by kaushalko.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.797 seconds