Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Posting guide:

For a quick response, please give us as much information that helps us to understand the problem.
Please read first What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?
This category is for:
  • Kunena 1.7 product-related issues only; and
  • when your Kunena forum does not work.
Do not use this category:
  • to request adding to or removing from the standard features of Kunena;
  • if your question is of a commonly asked "how to" nature;
  • if you are not using the latest stable release of Kunena; or
  • ▪ general Joomla or website adminstration matters
General hints: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way .
Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category.
Also refer to the FAQs menu tab above for frequently asked questions.

Note: Support for, and all questions relating to, K 1.7 will cease on 31 August 2012. Our advice is, if you are having problems with K 1.7, to upgrade to K 2.x as soon as practicable,

Question Site down...

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by timmiller
Site down... was created by timmiller
Hey Guys,

My site seems to be out in the front end. This is what you look at when going to:
visualedgehosting.com/~x24/25/

Warning: require_once(/home/x24/public_html/25/administrator/components/com_kunena/api.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/x24/public_html/25/components/com_kunena/router.php on line 14

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/x24/public_html/25/administrator/components/com_kunena/api.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/x24/public_html/25/components/com_kunena/router.php on line 14

Any ideas. Was working fine yesterday. All of the sudden this happened...

Interested in thoughts...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Site down...

timmiller wrote: All of the sudden this happened.

G'day, Tim, and welcome to Kunena.

Things don't just happen without the presence of a logical explanation or some supernatural phenomenon (and I'm somewhat sceptical about ghosts, goblins, and things that go "bump in the night"). I suggest they we start by looking at the posting guide printed at the top of this page. ;)

From the sound of things, there may be an issue in how you've homed your site. Are you aware off anything that your web hosting provider may have done?
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Re: Site down...
please check on your dir if this is there: /components/com_kunena/api.php and check the permissions on your files/dir

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds