Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Posting guide:

For a quick response, please give us as much information that helps us to understand the problem.
Please read first What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?
This category is for:
  • Kunena 1.7 product-related issues only; and
  • when your Kunena forum does not work.
Do not use this category:
  • to request adding to or removing from the standard features of Kunena;
  • if your question is of a commonly asked "how to" nature;
  • if you are not using the latest stable release of Kunena; or
  • ▪ general Joomla or website adminstration matters
General hints: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way .
Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category.
Also refer to the FAQs menu tab above for frequently asked questions.

Note: Support for, and all questions relating to, K 1.7 will cease on 31 August 2012. Our advice is, if you are having problems with K 1.7, to upgrade to K 2.x as soon as practicable,

Question topic_emoticon: Internal Error: Invalid smiley themes!

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by al_alex
Good day!
Next, the text translated by google trantslate.
The situation is this.
I upgrades from Joomla 1.0 to Joomla 2.5 (naturally through Joomla 1.5) & upgraded from Fireboard 1.9 to Kunena 1.7.2
Everything went buz problems. Just the only problem is that if I want to edit an old post, or create new, I am an error "topic_emoticon: Internal Error: Invalid smiley themes!" (as a translator). If you create any number of those or try to edit them, then no problem. That is, the problem occurs only on those topics that I moved from the old forum.
I hope for your help. If you need any other information is provided without any problems.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, al_alex, and welcome to Kunena.

This could be tricky and might be a little complicated to solve.

I assume that your Kunena upgrade from K 1.0.9 to K 1.7.2 went smoothly and that now, after you have upgraded you are seeing these errors "Internal Error: Invalid smiley themes!". Is that correct?

Please let us know if the upgrade procedure completed without errors and then we will try to help you put Kunena right for your site.

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by al_alex
Yes, the update went without any errors.
First, I updated to Joomla 1.5 with migrator (com_migrator).
Next, put the 2.0 version of Fireboard.
Next, put the 1.7.2 version of Kunena, who suggested that I upgrade fireboard.
Than com_jupgrade update to Joomla 2.5
I'm confused. Since the problems only with the transfer of topics.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled

al_alex wrote: Next, put the 2.0 version of Fireboard.

Perhaps this is a problem in translating from your native language. There has never been a Fireboard V 2.0.

It doesn't really matter. I think you were upgrading from K 1.0.9 even if you weren't really sure what it was called.

I think what has happened is that some of your emoticons - sometimes referred to as "smileys" (used in K 1.0.9) weren't transferred across.

This might take a few days for us to resolve by question-and-answer us using this forum. As long as you are prepared for a few days of question-and-answer (where we ask you questions and you give us answers) we will see what we can do.

Can you please start by giving us a copy of your configuration report, please. Information on how to do that is printed in the posting guide that you will see at the top of this page.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 1 month ago #5 by al_alex
I can provide any reports, and follow your recommendations.
What do I need at the time of melon.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #6 by al_alex
Here is my report if I am not mistaken

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 1000M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : beez_20 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled. Reason: Reveal K 1.7 configuration report in message

More
12 years 1 month ago #7 by sozzled
Thank you for your configuration report.

Do you have a test account for your forum. You can post it here using the confidential tags, like this:
Code:
[confidential]Username: Password:[/confidential]

More
12 years 1 month ago #8 by al_alex
Administrator access level

More
12 years 1 month ago #9 by al_alex
Up the topic. If any ideas?

More
12 years 1 month ago #10 by sozzled
al_alex wrote:

Just the only problem is that if I want to edit an old post, or create new, I am an error "topic_emoticon: Internal Error: Invalid smiley themes!" (as a translator)

I created a new test message on your website and I did not get any error messages about "invalid smiley themes". I am sorry. I do not understand your problem.

Can you show us a picture of this error message on the page where the problem happens, please?

Time to create page: 0.554 seconds