Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Posting guide:

For a quick response, please give us as much information that helps us to understand the problem.
Please read first What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?
This category is for:
  • Kunena 1.7 product-related issues only; and
  • when your Kunena forum does not work.
Do not use this category:
  • to request adding to or removing from the standard features of Kunena;
  • if your question is of a commonly asked "how to" nature;
  • if you are not using the latest stable release of Kunena; or
  • ▪ general Joomla or website adminstration matters
General hints: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way .
Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category.
Also refer to the FAQs menu tab above for frequently asked questions.

Note: Support for, and all questions relating to, K 1.7 will cease on 31 August 2012. Our advice is, if you are having problems with K 1.7, to upgrade to K 2.x as soon as practicable,

Question -load-: You do not have permissions to access this page.

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by 0860042
When I first installed this I couldn't post a topic. I then got a friend to set up a profile - he couldn't post. I uninstalled it and re-installed it. But to no avail. I am the super users and am logged in. Have you any idea what the problem could be?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by 0860042
I am using Joomla 1.7 and version 1.7.2 of Kunena

More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by sozzled
G'day, 0860042, and welcome to Kunena.

No I do not know what the problem is in your particular case because you have not provided us with any specific details. Please read the posting guide printed at the top of this page. Normally this kind of error occurs when you have not logged into your website before you try to access something that is restricted in some way.

Do you, yourself, as the site administrator, have this problem?

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #4 by Rutgers
Same problem. Downloaded your component 1 hr ago. Normal install. Created Alias / Forum in menu.
Forum seems to work fine. Ik can see 3 users in the user section. I log in. The moment I log in Kunena shows me extra menu items like "create new subject - onderwerp in dutch- ). So Kunena sees this is a registered user. I create a new subject. After accepting the message (crate message) it shows:
-load-: U heeft geen rechten om deze pagina te openen!
In English: You hsve no rights to open this page.

Any user hase the same problem

I use:
Joomla 1.5.23
Kunena: com_kunena_v1.7.2_b5215_2012-01-31

Henk

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 24M | Max file upload: 10M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : siteground-j15-104 | author: Siteground | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 10/2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by rich. Reason: configuration report inserted

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds