Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Posting guide:

For a quick response, please give us as much information that helps us to understand the problem.
Please read first What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?
This category is for:
  • Kunena 1.7 product-related issues only; and
  • when your Kunena forum does not work.
Do not use this category:
  • to request adding to or removing from the standard features of Kunena;
  • if your question is of a commonly asked "how to" nature;
  • if you are not using the latest stable release of Kunena; or
  • ▪ general Joomla or website adminstration matters
General hints: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way .
Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category.
Also refer to the FAQs menu tab above for frequently asked questions.

Note: Support for, and all questions relating to, K 1.7 will cease on 31 August 2012. Our advice is, if you are having problems with K 1.7, to upgrade to K 2.x as soon as practicable,

Question K 1.7.2 BUG?

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by prma85
K 1.7.2 BUG? was created by prma85
Hello all.

I have in my intranet, a forum made ​​with Kunena. The problem happens after I updated from 1.7.1 to 1.7.2 is that whenever I go into a category, he changes the itemid in the url to 0. This ends up screwing up the breadcrumb, and the friendly urls. Someone could say why this is? I'm using the default menu created by the component. Index, my posts, recent topics, etc..
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
Please read the posting guide printed at the top of this page.

Please choose a more meaningful subject than K 1.7.2 bug? How about Upgraded to K 1.7.2; all categories now have itemid=0 in URL, instead?

Next time you post a message in the K 1.6 & K 1.7 Support category, please remember to include your configuration report (details about how to produce your configuration report are contained in the posting guide).

Have you searched the forum for "itemid=0" in the subject of other messages posted here?

This case could, indeed, be a "bug", but it might only be a coincidence that it appeared because of upgrading to K 1.7.2. It could, for instance, be a problem involving J! 2.5.1. I don't know because we have not seen your configuration report.

We may have better ideas to help you with this problem if you try to use the forum more effectively in future. I will ask you to please start again. Create a new topic with a more meaningful subject. I am sure that other people will benefit, too, instead of reading a topic that has the subject "K 1.7.2 bug?". Others will then be able to understand better what kind of "bug" we may be discussing. You will agree, I'm sure, that many people posting on the forum think that their problems are "bugs", too, but clearly their problems are different to yours.

I am locking this topic and I would ask you to start again using the advice I have posted here. Thank you and I'm sorry that this is something I believe we should have to do in this case.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prma85
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.400 seconds