Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Posting guide:

For a quick response, please give us as much information that helps us to understand the problem.
Please read first What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?
This category is for:
  • Kunena 1.7 product-related issues only; and
  • when your Kunena forum does not work.
Do not use this category:
  • to request adding to or removing from the standard features of Kunena;
  • if your question is of a commonly asked "how to" nature;
  • if you are not using the latest stable release of Kunena; or
  • ▪ general Joomla or website adminstration matters
General hints: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way .
Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category.
Also refer to the FAQs menu tab above for frequently asked questions.

Note: Support for, and all questions relating to, K 1.7 will cease on 31 August 2012. Our advice is, if you are having problems with K 1.7, to upgrade to K 2.x as soon as practicable,

Question Delete items from front end not works at all

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by tuto
Hi! recently installed Kunena and everything is so fine, except if I try to delete (from front end) a posted item, from back end everything is fine, but from front end: buttons delete item, delete, block item NO works at all, just send me to a blank page trying to connect but never shows nothing.

The links with blank page are:
costaricaclown.com/foro/talleres/3-prueb...html?do=deletethread
costaricaclown.com/foro/talleres/3-prueb...1b5e22dfcc65f32f61=1

This links are shown when I try to delete or block any posted item...Change between them but nothing happens...

In fact I'm receiving a message with something like: you had entered information in an obsolete form, please reload the page and try again (received in spanish, site's language). Why this message??

Forum URL: costaricaclown.com/foro/categorias.html

Site's Info:
Joomla: 1.5.25
PHP: 5.3.8
Motools upgrade: desactivado
Kunena: 1.7.1
Comunnity Builder: 1.7

Configuration report:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 3000 seconds | Max execution memory: 768M | Max file upload: 360M

Joomla default template details : ca_cloudbase2_j15 | author: CloudAccess.net | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: June 10, 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Any help is really appreciated!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
According to your configuration report, you have CB 1.4 installed, not CB 1.7.

Please read the important advice about legacy mode . No Joomla 1.5 website these days should be running with the System - Legacy plugin enabled Kunena 1.7.1 has not been tested with legacy mode. You should disable legacy mode.

tuto wrote:

but from front end: buttons delete item, delete, block item NO works at all, just send me to a blank page trying to connect but never shows nothing.

I think you're saying that the buttons appear but they are not working? Is that correct? I don't understand "block item" :S

See You have entered information to an obsolete form. Please reload page and try again! Is this the error message that you're getting? Does that topic help to explain things?

I suspect that you've got a problem with the way you've setup Joomla SEO. I can't see any messages posted on your website, so I really don't know anything more than what you've written.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tuto

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by tuto
Hi Sozzled!! Thank you very much for your help! I already resolved the issue, it was related to Joomla SEO, I turned off the URL suffixes on joomla SEO and that´s it...

Both errors was related to Joomla SEO Configuration...

Legacy mode is enabled and Kunena is working so fine, I think they are compatible, but if I have any issue again, I gonna disable it.

URL suffixes not affect the google positioning, right?
Is better if disable legacy mode??

Thank you very, very much for your help!

More
12 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled

tuto wrote: Legacy mode is enabled and Kunena is working so fine, I think they are compatible, but if I have any issue again, I gonna disable it.

Legacy mode is totally unnecessary. Legacy mode was never fully supported or guaranteed by Joomla. Please read Legacy mode to understand more about it.

Kunena is not tested on J! 1.5 systems running legacy mode. Kunena will never be tested on J! 1.5 systems running with the System - Legacy plugin enabled. It's not because we don't have time to test Kunena on J! 1.5 systems with the System - Legacy plugin enabled; the reason is because the System - Legacy plugin is not fully supported or guaranteed to work by Joomla.

URL suffixes don't make the any difference as far as search engines are concerned.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tuto

More
12 years 3 months ago #5 by tuto
One more thank you Sozzled!!! I already unabled legacy plugin and will not worry about URL suffixes as you said.

Thank you very much for all the help that you offer us and I wish you a Great & Happy New Year

"Keep smiling on difficult moments and everything would seems easy"

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds