×
Blue Eagle 5 v1.6.2 has been Released for Kunena 5.2 (20 Jan 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena template Blue Eagle 5 v1.6.2 which is now available for download. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in development.

REQUIREMENTS
Blue Eagle 1.6.x requires Kunena 5.2.x to work with

× Posting guide:

For a quick response, please give us as much information that helps us to understand the problem.
Please read first What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?
This category is for:
  • Kunena 1.7 product-related issues only; and
  • when your Kunena forum does not work.
Do not use this category:
  • to request adding to or removing from the standard features of Kunena;
  • if your question is of a commonly asked "how to" nature;
  • if you are not using the latest stable release of Kunena; or
  • ▪ general Joomla or website adminstration matters
General hints: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way .
Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category.
Also refer to the FAQs menu tab above for frequently asked questions.

Note: Support for, and all questions relating to, K 1.7 will cease on 31 August 2012. Our advice is, if you are having problems with K 1.7, to upgrade to K 2.x as soon as practicable,

Important Known issues in Kunena 1.7.1

More
9 years 3 months ago #1 by Matias
This topic will list known issues in Kunena 1.7.1 and how to fix those issues. Please read messages in this topic before asking support questions. :)
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 3 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Unicode URLs are not working
Unicode URLs are not working

There is a small bug which causes some unicode URLs not to work anymore.

This will fix everything else than IE:

components/com_kunena/router.php lines 100-102:
function filterOutput($str) {
		return JString::trim ( preg_replace ( array ('/\s+/', '/[\$\&\რ\+\,\/\:\;\=\?\@\'\"\<\>\#\%\{\}\|\\\^\~\[\]\`\.]/' ), array ('-', '' ), $str ) );
	}

Replace it with:
function filterOutput($str) {
		return JString::trim ( preg_replace ( array ('/\s+/', '/[\$\&\რ\+\,\/\:\;\=\?\@\'\"\<\>\#\%\{\}\|\\\^\~\[\]\`\.]/u' ), array ('-', '' ), $str ) );
	}

I need to find better fix for this, but the problem seems to be hard to solve. Even Joomla! 1.7 seems to do it in wrong way. :(

If you find more issues with UTF-8 or you want to discuss about this issue, please see:
www.kunena.org/forum/168-k-16-and-k-17-s...er-upgrading-to-k171
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #3 by Matias
NOTE: Following issues can only happen if you have upgraded Kunena from older release (1.0, 1.5 or 1.6).

Kunena CAPTCHA is not working after upgrade

If you used CAPTCHA in older versions of Kunena, you need to go to Kunena Configuration >> Security and configure reCAPTCHA settings in there.

Older versions of Kunena used CAPTCHA variants, which do not work in Joomla! 1.7 anymore. Because of that we needed to re-implement the feature (which we did also into Joomla! 1.5).

Users cannot access categories after upgrade

Please go to Kunena Category Manager check category access from all categories that it doesn't say Only Public, Only Registered, Only Editor...

This issue is caused from a bug in Kunena 1.6 that caused the Primary Includes Child Groups = No setting to be ignored.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Matias.
The topic has been locked.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds