Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Posting guide:

For a quick response, please give us as much information that helps us to understand the problem.
Please read first What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?
This category is for:
  • Kunena 1.7 product-related issues only; and
  • when your Kunena forum does not work.
Do not use this category:
  • to request adding to or removing from the standard features of Kunena;
  • if your question is of a commonly asked "how to" nature;
  • if you are not using the latest stable release of Kunena; or
  • ▪ general Joomla or website adminstration matters
General hints: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way .
Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category.
Also refer to the FAQs menu tab above for frequently asked questions.

Note: Support for, and all questions relating to, K 1.7 will cease on 31 August 2012. Our advice is, if you are having problems with K 1.7, to upgrade to K 2.x as soon as practicable,

Important Copy Failed error

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by driven.ani
Copy Failed error was created by driven.ani
Hi, first of all thanks for building this wonderful extension for Joomla. Now the trouble is that after moving my site from localhost installation to my web-host everything seems to fine. But after login into Kunena Forum, a red strip comes above the forum section saying "copy failed". When i tries to upload avatar, second same strip appears below the first one and also message appears that "your profile has been saved", but actually no avatar loads on the profile image.
I'm using Joomla 1.7 and K 1.7.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 40M

Joomla default template details : yougrids | author: Youjoomla LLC | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 10-01-2010

Kunena default template details : Example Template | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-08-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.0 | Build: 5135 | Version name: Tale | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: UddeIm 2.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Copy Failed error
Hello,

Check the permission rigths in /media/kunena/

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 5 months ago #3 by driven.ani
Replied by driven.ani on topic Re: Copy Failed error
Finally thanks for your, sorry but i forgot to mention that I've gone through all topics related to my problem in your forum. I made permissions to 777 but still facing problems.
And now not only for uploading avatars, when i logged in through a user, the same "copy failed" message appeared(admin is an exception for login problem, but suffers same avatar uploading problem!!).
Please assist me.

More
12 years 5 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Copy Failed error
Also check that PHP (not Joomla) has a temp folder it can access. This issue usually happens if open_basedir doesn't include tmp directory used by PHP.

More
12 years 3 months ago #5 by driven.ani
Replied by driven.ani on topic Re: Copy Failed error

Matias wrote: Also check that PHP (not Joomla) has a temp folder it can access. This issue usually happens if open_basedir doesn't include tmp directory used by PHP.

After a long time this problem appears to me again and i think the issue is of open_basedir.
Could you please tell me how to configure it for the tmp folder. My host said I have to write my own php.ini file.

More
12 years 3 months ago #6 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Copy Failed error
You can find a lot of web pages telling how to do it. Just use Google. :)

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds