Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is only for reporting defects or problems with Kunena 1.6 test versions with Joomla 1.6. This is NOT a support forum - there is no support for test versions. Users should NOT install K 1.6 alpha or beta test versions on websites with live production data.

Question Loaded 1.6.3 on a J1.6.1 by mistake :/ Help needed (Blank Page)

More
13 years 1 day ago - 13 years 1 day ago #1 by mata230
By mistake I installed Kuneta 1.6.3 extension on my Joomla 1.6.1 but after installing the module I didn't continue after the "Installing component was successful." "Select an Installation or Upgrade Option" as I was reading the forums at the same time and advised against it. When I bring up my main site it's a blank screen, I tried removing all the kuneta components but I'm stuck with these 2 components:

Kunena Forum - English Administrator Published Language 1.6.3 2011-01-31 Kunena Team N/A 601
Kunena Forum - English Site Published Language 1.6.3 2011-01-31 Kunena Team

When I try to remove them I get the following message:

* This language can't be uninstalled as long as it is defined as a default language.
* This language can't be uninstalled as long as it is defined as a default language.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as my site is now down :/ as when loading the main site it goes to a blank page, only the administration panel is accessible.

Michael
Last edit: 13 years 1 day ago by mata230.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 day ago #2 by 810
1) Install K1.6.3 again
2) Uninstall kunena

Then the languages are deleted.

if not. Go to your ftp. to \language\en-GB delete all kunena files. and go to \administrator\language\en-GB delete also the kunena files.

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds