Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is only for reporting defects or problems with Kunena 1.6 test versions with Joomla 1.6. This is NOT a support forum - there is no support for test versions. Users should NOT install K 1.6 alpha or beta test versions on websites with live production data.

Question site template change when I use the forum

More
13 years 4 days ago #1 by fadege
I have a web site with two different template. When i go on the Kunena forum from my left menu I see the threads on the right template, but when I click in the forum (to see a topic or add a new one) the page come up with the other site's template (the default's one).

Is a bug or I miss something in the configuration?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 days ago - 13 years 4 days ago #2 by sozzled
Without seeing your website there's no way of knowing what's causing this issue. Whatever the cause, it has I don't believe it has to do with Kunena. I think it's a Joomla issue that only affects your website because of the way you have assigned your site template to specific menus. I could be wrong.

fadege wrote:

Is a bug or I miss something in the configuration?

I don't know. What does your configuration look like?
Last edit: 13 years 4 days ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 3 days ago - 13 years 2 days ago #3 by fadege
Thanks for your answer.

Here the site: XXXX.yyyvista.org/

You see the blue template.

From the left menu click on the "Davide XXXXX" link.

You see the green template. Then login with username & pw "XXXX".

You are still in the green template. From the left menu click on the "Forum " and you see the Forum page.

Then if you clik in one of the thread or you add a new one.... the blue template come up!!

This is the issue.. :-(

I try to change the "Blend with Joomla Template" but nothing change...

Thanks for any advices you can give me..
Last edit: 13 years 2 days ago by fadege. Reason: protect content

More
13 years 3 days ago #4 by sozzled
Looks like a clunky J! 1.6 site template problem to me. You need to discuss these problems with the people who designed your site template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fadege

Time to create page: 0.675 seconds