Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is only for reporting defects or problems with Kunena 1.6 test versions with Joomla 1.6. This is NOT a support forum - there is no support for test versions. Users should NOT install K 1.6 alpha or beta test versions on websites with live production data.

Question cant post on my board even though I'm the site admin and super user

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #1 by kree8or
Hi,cant post on my board even though I'm the site admin and super user. my website is at www.hampshireufo.co.uk .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Why you can't post ? What's happens exactly ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #3 by kree8or

xillibit wrote: Hello,

Why you can't post ? What's happens exactly ?

Hi, I go through the process of making a post, but when I hit "submit" I get a message in a red box at the top of the page saying "you are not authorised to make posts" (or something along those lines).
Do I have to set up a separate account to post, or should my admin account for the rest of the joomla site be good enough?

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds