Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is only for reporting defects or problems with Kunena 1.6 test versions with Joomla 1.6. This is NOT a support forum - there is no support for test versions. Users should NOT install K 1.6 alpha or beta test versions on websites with live production data.

Question New Posts only link

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #1 by MfGLucker
Hello Kunena Team, i want to link in my 1.6.3 forum only New Posts.

Better explaining

Forum usage normally, on other place ( Modul with link to profil and so on ) at startpage i want to set a link to "unreaded post only"

Is it somehow possible with kunena to display only "unreaded Posts " only, after klicking on a link ?
And if I read this posts, after klicking on this link, it should be not shown again, until a new post followed

p.s.
I´m totally new to Joomla and Kunena.

Joomla 1.6.1
Kunena 1.6.3

Link to page www.mfg-lucker.de

It´s still under construction, and if i found a solution for every function my community needs, this page will go online under mfg-esports.com ( until now phpkit :woohoo: )

Sammle erst die Fakten, dann kannst du sie verdrehen, wie es dir passt.

Mark Twain
test

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.572 seconds