Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is only for reporting defects or problems with Kunena 1.6 test versions with Joomla 1.6. This is NOT a support forum - there is no support for test versions. Users should NOT install K 1.6 alpha or beta test versions on websites with live production data.

Question Cannot display profile page

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by Kyristan
Hello,

I installed K 1.6.3 with J 1.6 and the profile-page cannot be displayed. It isn't working from the Kunena-Menu and I also get a white page when I click on my name in the Forum.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 24M | Max file upload: 8M

Joomla default template details : butterflyfairyfree | author: Alexander Hilliger | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 17 January 2011

Kunena default template details : Aphotic II | author: snilloconator | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2010-12-30

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: The file doesn't exist uddeim.j15.xml !

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by Kyristan
Ok, I just found a link that still seems to work. When I click on my Name in the User-List, my profile is displayed. The link leads to the following url:

www.rhune-rpg.de/index.php/component/kun...e/userid-43?Itemid=0

All broken links lead to this url:

www.rhune-rpg.de/index.php/index/profile/userid-43

Any ideas?

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

Enable debug mode and error report in Joomla! configuration panel to see what's happen

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by Kyristan
Hmmm, ok I activated the debug system and now I cannot access anything ... :unsure:

I just get the following error message:

500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'gid' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT gid FROM jos_users WHERE id=42

Looks like I have a general problem with my J 1.6, or what do you think?

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #5 by xillibit
I think it's an issue, i will take a look thanks for report :)

Do you have an screenshot where i can see the error message ?

I advise you to upgrade to Joomla 1.6.1

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by xillibit.

More
13 years 1 month ago #6 by justme82
I do have a similar problem with a white page in profile button...

the profile leads to the link

justme1358.dyndns.org/demo/rotaractd/ind...onent/kunena/profile
and to a white page

The correct profile link from my testing is justme1358.dyndns.org/demo/rotaractd/ind...onent/kunena/profile
and it works...

From what i can see there is a change this is caused by the MOVE of the KUNENA MENU FORUM button
into the MAIN MENU category... but i cannot verify that...

If you wish to login use alex/alex
:D

I hope we can address this in next version..

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #7 by Kyristan
Hello again ;)

I think I know what caused the error:
I put the Kunena-Menu right under my Joomla-Main-Menu on the left site of my page.
I then moved the "Index"-link to top-level and made it parent to all the 2nd-level-links that where previously below the below the "Forum"-link.
Then I unpublished the "Forum"-link, so that my Kunena-MenĂ¼ would look like this.

Index
- "All the "2nd-level-links"

After this, all the links to the profile-page ceased to work.
When I undo the changes, all the links seem to work properly again.

Hope that helps :)

Time to create page: 0.504 seconds