Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is only for reporting defects or problems with Kunena 1.6 test versions with Joomla 1.6. This is NOT a support forum - there is no support for test versions. Users should NOT install K 1.6 alpha or beta test versions on websites with live production data.

Important Kunena profile edit error

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by jmarcel
Hi, I just installed wordpress with no problem for joomla 1.6.1

The problem that I noticed was when I tried updating my profile on my forum. This is the error I get when I press "Save"

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/jmarcel/public_html/components/com_wordpress/wp/wp-includes/widgets.php on line 728

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::authorise() in /home/jmarcel/public_html/components/com_wordpress/wp/wp-includes/wpj.php on line 1143

What seems to be the problem? And how can I fix this?

Thanks in advance,

JM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by jmarcel
anybody? please help

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

Are-you sure that teh com_wordpress components is compatible with Joomla! 1.6 ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by jmarcel
Hi xillibit,

That's what it said on their website :-/ ill try uninstalling the wordpress component and see if kunena works after that.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5 by jmarcel
Do I need the mootools plugin on my joomla 1.6.1 website? I noticed that it does not have the mootools plugin and I read on this website that kunena needs the mootools plugin.

More
13 years 1 month ago #6 by jmarcel
Ok, I managed to fix this problem by uninstalling wordpress and all its plugins. Seems like wordpress was causing the problem but is weird because wordpress was working fine, but using kunena it was having problems editing my/a user profile.

More
13 years 1 month ago #7 by xillibit
Under Joomla 1.6.1, you don't need to take care of Mootools plugin, because it's present by default

More
13 years 1 month ago #8 by jmarcel
Thanks xillibit,

I noticed now when I tried to update my profile by hitting the "save" button, it does not save my information on what I wanted to edit on my profile. What do you think is wrong and how can it be fixed?

Thanks,

JM

More
13 years 1 month ago #9 by xillibit
What kunena version are-you using ?

More
13 years 1 month ago #10 by jmarcel
Installed version: Kunena 1.6.3

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds