Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is only for reporting defects or problems with Kunena 1.6 test versions with Joomla 1.6. This is NOT a support forum - there is no support for test versions. Users should NOT install K 1.6 alpha or beta test versions on websites with live production data.

Idea Admin is not admin

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by Nio
Admin is not admin was created by Nio
Hello people again...

The super user (admin) is not administrator on the forum...
Enyone with this problem???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Admin is not admin
This only affects J! 1.6 installations and only K 1.6.3. This issue is being looked into for a future version of Kunena. I would also remind you to be aware that J! 1.6.0 has also been changed - there is a new release. Please note that K 1.6.3 is not 100% compatible with all the features of J! 1.6
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nio

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by Reckitt
I have just made my new website and installed kunena when i log in i see that i am only a normal user, i can not see my name under the user manager TAB in the kunena section. My comunity builder lists me as a super user for the main website but not for kunena forums. i also dotn have any admin panel functions for kunena section.

Please can someone tell me how to become the main admin on my own forum that i created.

thank you

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
Let me guess? J! 1.6.0 and K 1.6.3, right?

It would help if you posted your K 1.6 configuration report and then we would not have to play guessing games. Was I right? This is one of those known problems with J! 1.6 that was mentioned in the K 1.6 Technical Requirements article

More
13 years 1 month ago #5 by Reckitt
well im new to the site, i dont know whats on here and whats not, im also new to joomla and kunena, thats why i posted here for help. I did'nt even know if joomla 1.6 had a problem with kunena 1.6.3. how do i give a configuration report?.

if its a known issue, can it be fixed or not? do i have to revert to joomla 1.5 or a different kunena, or what?

More
13 years 1 month ago #6 by sozzled

More
13 years 1 month ago #7 by Reckitt
Replied by Reckitt on topic Re: Admin is not admin
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 128M

Joomla default template details : st_cursus | author: www.getjoomlatemplates.com | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2011-03-09

Kunena default template details : Aphotic II | author: snilloconator | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2010-12-30

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: The file doesn't exist comprofilej.xml ! | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
13 years 1 month ago #8 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Admin is not admin
Thank you for your configuration report and your test results. We are aware of this problem for that particular version of Joomla and Kunena; it has been fixed in K 1.6.4 (due for release soon).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reckitt

More
13 years 1 month ago #9 by mbressman
Replied by mbressman on topic Re: Admin is not admin
Any idea when K 1.6.4 is due out? Any way to be notified when it comes out?

Thanks.

More
13 years 1 month ago #10 by Reckitt
Replied by Reckitt on topic Re: Admin is not admin
ya thanks, like a rough idea. or if its posible to show what i can do to maybe go back to a different version of either joomla or kunena that works? until a newer update arrives please.

thanks

Time to create page: 0.451 seconds