Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is only for reporting defects or problems with Kunena 1.6 test versions with Joomla 1.6. This is NOT a support forum - there is no support for test versions. Users should NOT install K 1.6 alpha or beta test versions on websites with live production data.

Question Adding additional avatar galleries: Error on Avatar Tab (Warning: preg_match)

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #1 by steveg
Hi,

I have a basic instal of Joomla 1.6.0 and Kunena 1.6.3. (Report below)
When I edit my profile and switch to the Avatar tab, an error is displayed and repeated about 35 times down the page. It reads:

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Unknown modifier '/' in /home/royalbus/public_html/libraries/phputf8/str_ireplace.php on line 40

Googling/switching templates has brought no solutions so I would like to ask if anyone else has the same problems or solutions please?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 50M

Joomla default template details : beez_20 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by steveg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

try with dafault Joomla! template

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #3 by steveg
I have tried it with a few different templates, including default Beez2 - still get the same problem though. Any ideas please?

I'll try a complete re-instal in the mean time...
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by steveg.

More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by xillibit
I had talked about Kunena template and not Joomla! template

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 2 months ago #5 by steveg
I've figured out the problem. It was because I added additional avatar galleries.
I created new folders in the /media/kunena/avatars/gallery/ directory and the error displayed for each new folder.

Can anyone else confirm they have the same problem please?
Or am I missing something?

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #6 by new_friend

steveg wrote: It was because I added additional avatar galleries.
I created new folders in the /media/kunena/avatars/gallery/ directory and the error displayed for each new folder.

Can anyone else confirm they have the same problem please?
Or am I missing something?

Yes I have the same problem, to avoid that I stayed with one - the default gallery
but maybe it's because "\" as I still work off-line
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by new_friend.

More
12 years 10 months ago #7 by thetoast
I don't have any problem with my to avatar galleries.

Just when you select one in bring you back to the account info edit and you have to click the avatar again to see the new gallery.

The gallery tab should just refresh

Time to create page: 0.449 seconds