Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is not a support forum for uddeIM or its related products. For uddeIM support you should visit the developer's website .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use uddeIM with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of uddeIM.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved [SOLVED]Kunena message icon under user profile doesn't send to the correct page.

More
6 years 1 day ago - 5 years 11 months ago #1 by webmasterinaffitto
Hi,
I'm using Kunena, CB and uddeIM. Into the forum, under the user avatar, there is the "private icon message" but when I click on it the browser send me to CB User Profile and not to "uddeIM send message" page as here or in other websites using kunena, how can I change it?

Actually the "send message box" is under one tab of CB User.

SYSTEM REPORT
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by webmasterinaffitto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 hours ago #2 by rich
You have all Uddeim plugins installed? I think, it's a Uddeim setting. In prinziple you need only these both extensions:
com_uddeim_j30 and mod_uddeim_j30

More
5 years 11 months ago #3 by webmasterinaffitto
Yes, all the mod and plug in are activated and it works normally.
Now I'm using CB Substitution into the side bar and if I put [PM] as parameter it goes correclty there, but if I want use the message icon with cb parameter per location I've to use Profile_view that bring me to normal user profile... do you know some cb parameter substitution to use togheter to the icon or just an alternative to [pm] that is a TEXT link to the uddeIM send page?

More
5 years 11 months ago #4 by rich
Go in backend to Kunena -> Plugins and disable "Private Messages" in the Community Builder integration plugin.

More
5 years 11 months ago #5 by webmasterinaffitto
I've solved using url and cb field parameter.
Code:
<li><a class="kicon-profile kicon-profile-pm" href="index.php?option=com_uddeim&task=new&recip=[user_id]" alt="Clicca qui per inviare un messaggio privato a questo utente." rel="nofollow">[cb:userfield field="pm"/]</a></li>

Time to create page: 0.525 seconds