Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for uddeIM or its related products. For uddeIM support you should visit the developer's website .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use uddeIM with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of uddeIM.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question UddeIM on Kunena 4?

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #1 by reggaebkk
Hi,
I have installed UddeIM with success on Joomla for Kunena 4, most work fine but I am having 2 issues and I am wondering if they are due to the integration settings proposing Kunena1,2,3 but not 4.

1st issue is that the "forum" link in uddeim top menu doesn't work and sends to a page that is not recognised. I solved that issue using the Joomla redirect system, that's not a problem anymore, just wanted to share.

2nd issue that I can's solve is that in the mailbox system for uddeim gives a link to sender's profile.
That link doesn't work whether SEF is enabled or not.

Link with SEF on
mitbulgaria.info/index.php/userid-568?func=profile

Link with SEF off
mitbulgaria.info/index.php?option=com_ku...serid=568&Itemid=101

both are not working, sending me to an error page with message:
redirected you too many times.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

After having tested extensively there is 1 set of settings that gives me something different, still doesn't give me the proper user's page:
When I set, in Kunena config:
Direct Component Access=Yes (rather than "no" before)
Support Legacy URLs= Kunena 1.x (rather than "no" before)

Then at least a page opens, it is the page with list of users ( mitbulgaria.info/index.php/mit-bulgarien...st/568-admin/catid-0 )
the url gives a user and user ID, but really it sends me to a list of users.

Every other config settings in uddeim, joomla or kunena gives me the error described before.

Any idea?
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by reggaebkk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #2 by mwolf
Replied by mwolf on topic UddeIM on Kunena 4?
I think you need to talk with UddeIM developer
I have it too, but I started using CB as well so ...

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #3 by theITfactor
Replied by theITfactor on topic UddeIM on Kunena 4?

mwolf wrote: I think you need to talk with UddeIM developer
I have it too, but I started using CB as well so ...

Here's the fix:

Change line 125 of "getpiclink.php" from this:
Code:
$gimmeback = "<a href='".uddeIMsefRelToAbs("index.php?option=com_kunena&func=profile&userid=".(int)$ofanid.$itemid)."'>".$ofaname."</a>";

To this:
Code:
$gimmeback = "<a href='".uddeIMsefRelToAbs("index.php?option=com_kunena&view=user&userid=".(int)$ofanid.$itemid)."'>".$ofaname."</a>";

It should be "view=user" instead of "func=profile"
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by theITfactor.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds