Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for uddeIM or its related products. For uddeIM support you should visit the developer's website .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use uddeIM with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of uddeIM.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved There is no return link to Kunena forum from uddeIM mailbox

More
11 years 5 months ago #1 by uzbaby
Hello dears.
I installed UDDEIM and it's ok with private messages. But when I go to the PRIVATE MASSEGES there is INBOX/OUTBOX....... but I can't find any link to return to FORUM.
It's looks like

please can you help me. Maybe I did somthng wrong during installation? or mayde open private massege in a new window? is it possible?

Thank you very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by skybax
from what i see your uddem work fine, if you want a back button or link and you dont know css just make a module that contains the button with the link to you forum. not the most elegant thing but it dose the work.

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by ernst67
I'm afraid that doesn't work Skybax :(

At least, not when it has to be published on a specific page (under the inbox)

The module can only be displayed on all pages, so most of the time it's there in vain.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #4 by Admata
No. uddeIM doesn´t include link back to Kunena just like it doesn´t include link back to any other component that can be integrated with uddeIM. uddeIM is simply a different component than Kunena.

ernst67 wrote: The module can only be displayed on all pages, so most of the time it's there in vain.

Actually you can publish module any page you like. Module can be shown on all pages or just one. Open a module and just scroll down... ;)
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Admata.

More
11 years 1 month ago #5 by ernst67
I understand that uddeIM is a differtent component. Maybe a return link to a Joomla menu item of your choice would be a nice optional setting for uddeIM ;-)

Actually you can publish module any page you like. Module can be shown on all pages or just one. Open a module and just scroll down... ;)

That's true for all Joomla pages that have been assigned a menu. The uddeIM inbox page however is not assigned to any menu item, so I can't assign the return button on that page only.

More
11 years 1 month ago #6 by skybax
Make a Tab in Kunena Menu named Private Messages and link it to uddeim! Publish the tab and after that go to Modules and make a module with a link to forum and them place it under forum >> Private Messages.

If you dont know about page selection and module publishing just google it.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #7 by ernst67
Thanks Skybax,

That was actually exactly how I had it in mind. But I think I'm stuck somewhere in the middle

Make a Tab in Kunena Menu named Private Messages and link it to uddeim!

Done. (see first attachment) I link to uddeIM component, right?

... and after that go to Modules and make a module with a link to forum and them place it under forum >> Private Messages.

Not sure if I did that richt. I took uddeIM mailbox module for that and published it to all forum menu items. not sure what position to publish it though..

Any help would be appreciated!
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by ernst67.

More
10 years 8 months ago #8 by videomax
Actually I solved that really easily: I've told my module with the button linked to the home page to be shown "on all pages except those selected" and selected every menu item. And it works well :)
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds