Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

A public sub-category to the Playground - Come and test Kunena!

This is a special sub-category to demonstrate one of the many new features of K 2.0.

Users cannot create new topics in this category but they can reply to existing topics. Only forum moderators can create new topics in this category.

Question attach

More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by 810
attach was created by 810
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #2 by ArnoBrinkman
Replied by ArnoBrinkman on topic attach
Test removed attachments:

TradingTalk
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by ArnoBrinkman.

More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by ArnoBrinkman
Replied by ArnoBrinkman on topic attach
This is a reply where i add attachments, click on [ x Remove All], They seem to be removed, but when i click [ Insert All ] all links are there...

TradingTalk

More
7 years 4 months ago #4 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic attach

ArnoBrinkman wrote: This is a reply where i add attachments, click on [ x Remove All], They seem to be removed, but when i click [ Insert All ] all links are there...

Replying post of ArnoBrinkman

ArnoBrinkman wrote: This is a reply where i add attachments, click on [ x Remove All], They seem to be removed, but when i click [ Insert All ] all links are there...

Another one

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds