Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Full Screen Pictures Problem in 1.6.2

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by Masoud
I recently Upgrade my kunena 1.6 to 1.6.2

After the upgrade thumbnail pictures shows but when I click on the thumbnail / image link the full screen is just white

here is the a sample:

www.cyberg.ir/index.php?option=com_kunen...&id=61655&Itemid=118

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 24M | Max file upload: 100M

Joomla default template details : rt_zephyr_j15 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5.1 | creationdate: August 9, 2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.2 | creationdate: 2010-12-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.2 | Build: 3894 | Version name: Team | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Installed (Version : 1.5.12) | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.1)

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Stats: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Login: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by 810
hello,
i think its a conflict with the footer, can you disable that in the Rockettheme template. and try again.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #3 by Masoud

810 wrote: hello,
i think its a conflict with the footer, can you disable that in the Rockettheme template. and try again.

Thank you for your reply

I've disable the footer but nothing happen.

Please be mention that when I inspect the image box in view mode via Firebug I can not see any image url in generated code.

Thank you for pursuing, and please be mentioned I've had this problem after upgrading to .6.2 version
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Masoud.

More
13 years 3 months ago #4 by 810
Please disable JCH_Optimize, and try again, and clean your cache, when you disbled it.
regards 810

More
13 years 3 months ago #5 by Masoud
before I sent this message I've disable JCH and clean cache for several times, but problem did not solve.

Moreover the com_kunena component is in exclude list of JCH.

More
13 years 3 months ago #6 by 810
Next try.
Disable jcemediabox in Plugins

More
13 years 3 months ago #7 by Masoud

810 wrote: Next try.
Disable jcemediabox in Plugins

Next Advice pls the JCE Media Box is disable now

More
13 years 3 months ago #8 by 810
install kunena again, maybe missing file.

More
13 years 3 months ago #9 by sozzled
You have 14 different Javascript libraries installed and active on your Kunena forum page. 14!

Kunena uses 2. One of them is Mootools 1.2.4; the other one is for the lightbox effect.

So, all you have to do is find out which one of the other 12 Javascript libraries is interfering with the Kunena lightbox display and you've solved your problem. ;) Basically, this means that you need to uninstall all the other plugins, modules, templates one by one until you manage to get the lightbox effect working. Then you can re-install those things you've uninistalled except for the one that's caused the problem in the first place.

More
13 years 3 months ago #10 by Hurr1c4n3
I think I know what the problem is. I allready posted it in another threat but got no reply on it. Your picture names have spaces in them. When they have spaces the lightbox doesn't work. I presume it is an old threat that has allready be posted. When you post a new message with pictures now the space is removed in the filename so the popup will work.

Time to create page: 1.361 seconds