Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Idea url undefined

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #1 by soundlover
url undefined was created by soundlover
It was good but today I don't know what happened and when I try to post something using bbcode, insert link, it comes as this:

url=undefined]undefined[/url

I removed the brackets at the start and end of code as here shows correctly.

Other previous links showing incorrectly too now. I changed some settings today. Maybe I changed something but have no idea what affects this particular problem. I restored default settings from forum configuration but did not solve the problem.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: url undefined
I've never heard of this happening before. Can we see your K 1.6 configuration report please? Have you made any changes to the Kunena PHP files? Maybe it's a templating issue?

More
More
12 years 7 months ago #4 by soundlover
Replied by soundlover on topic Re: url undefined
Any idea what could affect bbcode this way?

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #5 by sozzled
The "example" template is not a template. The "example" template is a template design for your own template (if you want to build your own template) but it doesn't work. Let's stay with what we know: the Blue Eagle template, OK?

As you will see, if you read the posting guidelines that appear at the top of this page, it really would help if you could post your K 1.6 configuration report. How do you produce a configuration report? See the FAQs page (there's a menu tab above that takes you there): What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?

I've not heard of your case before. I don't know what has caused your problem. I asked you if you have changed any PHP files; have you?

We may need more information. Do you have a test account that we can use on your site? You can post details of the test account using the
This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 7 months ago #6 by soundlover
Did not change any php files recently. Few days ago it was good.
The only thing I did this last days was to migrate my site, same hosting provider but had to change plans as my old plan was closed.
I changed few settings today from admin panel, did not touch any files.
I will post a configuration report.

More
12 years 7 months ago #7 by sozzled
Can you tell us some more about how you migrated your site, please? The word "migration" can have many meanings. Do you mean that you moved your site from one domain to another? Or was the "migration" more complicated than that?

More
12 years 7 months ago #8 by soundlover
It was all done through Cpanel I think. I did a full backup from Cpanel and uploaded through ftp to the new account.
Then gave an ftp account to someone from the hosting company and they did everything.
The new account, cpanel, email, everything became like the old account.
He said this was the best way to transfer everything.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #9 by sozzled
While we are waiting - it seems to be forever - for your configuration report, did you change the domain name when you moved your site?

I would have used Akeeba Backup instead of messing around with Cpanel - Cpanel is too hard for me - but that's your choice. Sounds to me like they made a dog's breakfast of the job.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #10 by soundlover

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 1024M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : allrounder-j1.6 | author: Juergen Koller | version: RC4.1 | creationdate: Apr 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.5 | creationdate: 2011-07-27

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.5 | Build: 5005 | Version name: Babel | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.4 | Kunena Stats 1.6.4 | Kunena Login 1.6.4 | Kunena Search 1.6.4

Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by soundlover.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds