Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged [Merged topic]How to hide Kunena Statistics & Who's online

More
12 years 9 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1 by canguingo
I would like to hide (definetly hide) for the users the tabs/areas Who is online & Kunena Statistics.

Anybody any idea where I can hack this? Can't find it on the back end...
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon, merge topics

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Forum Configuration » Plug-ins » Statistics Plug-in Settings » Show Statistics = No
Forum Configuration » Plug-ins » Statistics Plug-in Settings » Show Who is Online = No
The following user(s) said Thank You: LightflowMark

More
12 years 9 months ago #3 by canguingo
oops! thanks, I have to look beter ;)

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by LightflowMark
Hi - I'm hoping someone can help me with this.
I've copied the example template and am using a slightly-modified version for my site.
I want to hide the stats box & the "who is online" box. I've read several other threads on similar topics here in the forums.

I've tried adding
#Kunena div.kfrontstats {
display:none;
}
(and variations) to forum.css and forum-min.css, without success. I can't get these to show up in the Safari developer menu (Firebug equivalent). I was hoping not to edit my site template CSS and just do it all in the Kunena template.

Can anyone tell me exactly what to put in exactly what file? I'd really appreciate it!
Site is at access.raspberryhomes.co.uk/~maidston/jo...hp/test-race-results if that helps.

Regards,
Mark

More
11 years 11 months ago #5 by sozzled
***Topics merged ***

Answered in msg #2 above.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LightflowMark

More
11 years 11 months ago #6 by LightflowMark
Sorry; I really did search for some time before posting! Obviously not very well :(

Time to create page: 1.034 seconds