Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Can't login to frontpage during offline mode

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #1 by zeisse
Hi,
after update Kunena to 1.6.3 when web page is in offline mode I can not login to front page (of course I'm using administrator account that is works on back-end).
Unfortunately on the same time I've updated also Community Builder to 1.4 and uddeIM private massage system to 2.3 and I don't know witch component (if issue is related to components) is responsible for this problem. After installation those components every thing was ok, so probably the problem was created during some components setups.
I've try switch off all those components but it dose't help.

This is what I get when trying to login:
(...)index.php?option=com_user&view=login&return=aH(...)

Any idea how to fix it?
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by zeisse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #2 by zeisse
I've fixed it.
Problem was generated by menu. Position "home" was set to "registered only" and after set it to "unregistered" every thing woks fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.502 seconds