Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Language

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by JustBe
Language was created by JustBe
Hi,

I have tried some stuff now but I notice I am a bit stuck:

I have changed my prefered language setting to english (site & administration) then installed Kenuna.

I hoped here, I would have a complete english install, but Kenuna installed with dutch language files.

Now I have a site running with partly dutch and party english forum. Headings are in dutch, and forum itself seems to be in english.

Any tips?

I would like to have a complete english forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Language
Seems to be Joomla 1.6 issue. If it is, enable language debug and take a look what's wrong in the translation..

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by JustBe
Replied by JustBe on topic Re: Language
I'm using Joomla 1.5.22.

All what worked for me, was to deinstall the dutch language files and install Kenuna Forum again.

Both site and administration sides were set at english when I tried 'the normal way'. But it didn't work out.

Anyway it works now.

Time to create page: 0.574 seconds