- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Question Login text
- hangon_ralph
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
15 years 7 months ago #87933
by hangon_ralph
Login text was created by hangon_ralph
Hello
My forum is set to only allow registered users. When somebody tries to access the forum a page comes up saying:
"Registered Users Only
This forum is open only to registered and logged-in users.
If you are already registered, please log in first."
Where do I access this text to change it and add a link to the login page?
Thanks
My forum is set to only allow registered users. When somebody tries to access the forum a page comes up saying:
"Registered Users Only
This forum is open only to registered and logged-in users.
If you are already registered, please log in first."
Where do I access this text to change it and add a link to the login page?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #87979
by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Login text
Check components/com_kunena/template/default/login.php (if you want to keep it, make your own template and copy the file into there).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hangon_ralph
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #90102
by hangon_ralph
Replied by hangon_ralph on topic Re: Login text
Hi
Thanks for this, sorry for the delay, I've been away.
I can't see a file called login.php in that folder?
Regards
Thanks for this, sorry for the delay, I've been away.
I can't see a file called login.php in that folder?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #90105
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Login text
If you do not see the file that Matias referred to in his reply to you, perhaps we are not talking about the same version of Kunena? Please refer to the posting guidelines at the top of this page. Can you please post your K 1.6 configuration report?
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hangon_ralph
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #90113
by hangon_ralph
Replied by hangon_ralph on topic Re: Login text
Hi
I have realised that the version of Kunena I have installed is 1.5.13. Should I upgrade it?
If i leave it as this version, how do I access the config report?
Thanks
I have realised that the version of Kunena I have installed is 1.5.13. Should I upgrade it?
If i leave it as this version, how do I access the config report?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #90115
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Login text
K 1.5.13 does not have a configuration report. You posted your question in a category that is for issues involving K 1.6. It helps if you look at the category description before you post your question. 
And, yes, it's no wonder that the advice Matias gave will not work in your circumstances because K 1.5.13 does not have this kind of folder/file structure.
The best advice that we can offer, to work through the problems that you are currently having, is to upgrade to K 1.6.3. Please see K 1.6 Upgrade Guide .
And, yes, it's no wonder that the advice Matias gave will not work in your circumstances because K 1.5.13 does not have this kind of folder/file structure.
The best advice that we can offer, to work through the problems that you are currently having, is to upgrade to K 1.6.3. Please see K 1.6 Upgrade Guide .
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds