Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question join date within user list

More
13 years 2 months ago #1 by ccbee
Anyway to make the "join date" within the userlist integrate with the membership component I am using (OSE-membership control) so that the last time they joined is what displays not the first time? (or both first time and last time a member joined)?

_Cindy Barnard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
I don't know. Is this a standard feature that you've seen on any Kunena website?

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by ccbee
No, just researching I guess. Wanted to know if Kunena had any similar capabilities, or if a "last date joined" could be easily added to the userlist.

So the forum is often based on membership, and is the tool members used to communicate to other members, people you often haven't meet or don't know. And if the membership needs to be annually renewed, it helps if others organizing meetings, trips, events, etc.... can use the forum to know who is up-to-date.

I have seen in other programs the first date joined and the last date joined.

I have contacted ose-msc, and I hope they will build an extension to bridge this info to Kunena, or that someone would since both are excellent and common Joomla extensions.
_Cindy

More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled

ccbee wrote: No, just researching I guess. Wanted to know if Kunena had any similar capabilities, or if a "last date joined" could be easily added to the userlist.

Did you read the category description at the top of the page that, in part, reads:

This category is for:

▪ Kunena 1.6 with Joomla 1.5 issues only. For a faster response, please make sure you include your K 1.6 configuration settings report. Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category.
▪ if your Kunena forum does not work for you in the same way as it does here at this website.

Do not use this category:

▪ to request a change to the standard behaviour of Kunena.
▪ if your question of a commonly asked "how to" nature

I haven't seen what you are asking for as a standard feature of Kunena, sorry.

You could ask for this feature to be added (as a feature request ) or you might like to pay someone to develop this feature for you but I don't really think your request meets the criteria for support as outlined in the category description.

More
12 years 10 months ago #5 by ccbee
You're right so sorry about that.

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds