Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Resolved] What happens when you do not have matching quote BBcode tags

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #1 by pac_indahood
I have a problem when i quote. Now it shows

username wrote:

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to reflect better the issues

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #2 by kiwi3685
Replied by kiwi3685 on topic Re: 1.6.3 Quote
Why is that a problem? Its normal behaviour in Kunena. It is useful as it shows which post in a long thread the quote is from.

Do you perhaps mean it is displayed like that AFTER you have submitted your reply? If so, then you do have a problem. Can you clarify the issue?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by kiwi3685.

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: 1.6.3 Quote
I think he's missing a closing [/quote] tag. That'll probably fix it. ;)

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by pac_indahood
Replied by pac_indahood on topic Re: 1.6.3 Quote
After upgrade to 1.6.3
Attachments:

More
13 years 1 month ago #5 by sozzled
Can you show us, please, the actual BBcode used in that "picture". I am willing to bet that the BBcode has no closing [/quote] tag, like this:

sozzled wrote: If you think I'm wrong then say "I think you're wrong." If you say "you're wrong", how do you know?

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #6 by pac_indahood

Sorin128 wrote: [quote="SwatGuard" post=608 rareori ajung la 9000 de ture, cred ca la 10.000 am ajuns de 4-5 ori pana acum,........

Swat nu ma pot abtine (nu te superi nu?) - auzi , la cum zici ca mergi poti sa bagi si "Bunica"...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..

I need to corect in php file?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by pac_indahood.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #7 by sozzled
No, you don't need to change anyPHP. Your BBcode is missing a trailing [/quote] tag. Here, I'll show you what you need to do. This is what you want to see:

Sorin128 wrote:

SwatGuard wrote: rareori ajung la 9000 de ture, cred ca la 10.000 am ajuns de 4-5 ori pana acum,........

Copy/paste the following BBcode and replace what you have on your forum.
Code:
[quote="Sorin128" post=609][quote="SwatGuard" post=608] rareori ajung la 9000 de ture, cred ca la 10.000 am ajuns de 4-5 ori pana acum,........[/quote][/quote]
I don't think there is a Joomla 1.6 + K 1.6 problem here. I think someone forgot to fix the BBcode before they posted it.

However, please let us know if K 1.6.3 (under J! 1.6) is not consistently adding a trailing [/quote] tag and we'll look into it.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 1 month ago #8 by pac_indahood
I use joomla 1.5.22

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #9 by sozzled
*** Moderator's comment:

Topic was originally wrongly posted in
K 1.6 test reports - Joomla 1.6 issues . Topic should have been posted to K 1.6 Common Questions category. Question has been resolved; topic can be considered closed. ***
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds