Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question How to add Banners within the post ?

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by rain
Can anyone tell me how to place banners or ads within the post like the following pic shows ? I tried to do that using some modules, but couldn't do :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
There was an intention during the original design of K 1.6 to implement a [module] boardcode tag, but I haven't followed those developments, I don't know if the feature was implemented, and I'm not sure how it was supposed to work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rain

More
13 years 3 months ago #3 by rain
this is an important option for kunena !!

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled
It might have been important, but it was holding back the release of K 1.6 and the release of a stable K 1.6 was more urgent and more important.

If I correctly understand the question, the means to include a run-time generated banner image, within a Kunena post, was not included as part of K 1.6. Sorry.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 3 months ago #5 by rain
hope this feature will come with the future versions of kunena !!!

Time to create page: 0.971 seconds