Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question how to direct people straight to thread?

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by derwijko
Hello,

I am thinking how to direct people straight to thread?

For example here: I don't want people to scroll down, but to open directly certain thread: for example nr 3:

wirtualnawyspa.net/index.php?option=com_...=22&id=109&Itemid=92

Is was possible in Kunena 1.5. How to do it now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled

derwijko wrote: Is was possible in Kunena 1.5. How to do it now?

If you would like to show us how this was possible in K 1.5 then we might be able to help with K 1.6. Perhaps you could show us with a picture of what you would like to do that will help us to understand your question better.

Thanks. :)

More
13 years 3 months ago #3 by derwijko
For example I want to share link on Facebook to the forum, but I don't want users to scroll down to look for certain post in the forum, but I want them to be able to access it straight, where I want: for example to the post #2.

How to do it?

Many thanx

More
13 years 3 months ago #4 by derwijko

More
13 years 3 months ago #5 by derwijko
Okay I figure out how to do it.

You have to click to the post number and this links users to certain post :)

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds