Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Idea Create Single Log In for Joomla site

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by crystalm28
I just downloaded the 1.6 and love it! I am using the forum as part of my website. Because my users already login to my site, prior to visiting the Forum, how do I delete the
User Name/Password section?

I would like to delete this................................
Username Password: Remember me
Forgot your password? Forgot your username? Create an account

:S
Thank you,
Crystal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, crystalm28, and welcome to Kunena. :)

I'm pleased when we get easy-to-answer questions like yours. Go to Kunena Forum » Configuration » Integration » Login and Registration = None

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by crystalm28
Thank you for all your help!!!!

More
12 years 3 days ago #4 by JoyousLadyJ
Oh, I like this.

But I would appreciate some clarification before I change things.

On my site only Paid Members of the group will have access to the Forums.
They will be able to login to the site on the Home page of the site.

If I delete the 2nd login in the Forum section I want to be sure that they will have access after logging into the website itself and that only registered users can get in (I do not need detail on this aspect now -- I took a lot of notes about how to set this up -- just looking for verification that once I have it set up right that eliminating the 2nd log-in won't mess me up.)

Thank you!

More
12 years 3 days ago #5 by sozzled
You can unpublish the "second login" module if you want; it will not affect how your users use the forum. Please read
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyousLadyJ

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds