Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Profile

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by eigenheimer
Profile was created by eigenheimer
Sorry about me English but I hope you can help my. The problem is the profilepage don't work I have been looking for mootools but all is alright. Is it possible to turn off the profile page? I don't need it. I get rid off the profile tab (menu) But where I am now looking for is the link in Welcome name and get the link out off order or delete the whole profile.

Thank you and I hope you understand my bad english and meanings:blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Profile
You can't completely get rid of the links to a users profile.

You may be able to work around the problems you are having but would it not be better if you actually solved the problem instead?

You can remove the login function at the top of the page: Set Login Integration = None in the backend. If you want to remove, entirely, the whole boxed area that shows who is logged in, see Disabling login box
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eigenheimer

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by adminthptngochoi
The following user(s) said Thank You: eigenheimer

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #4 by eigenheimer
Replied by eigenheimer on topic Profile
I want to thank you both en let you know my efforts. Yes this works perfect just one more qustion. Is it possible the turn off the link to the profile from the name in the right box where it sayes "last post by" name

But I am already happy by now!
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by eigenheimer. Reason: again a qustion

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds