Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Merged topic] The great CAPTCHA problem discussion

More
12 years 9 months ago #81 by Inlinerbutch
Helli Xillibit,

in the "old" installation I am using the sytem captcha you have linked in your post and I would like to use this again but the plugin parameters are not set able ( see attachments ). Maybe it is possible to set the parameters in the database. This would help to fix this in the first step.

Jommla 1.5 with Kunena 1.6

Joomla 1.6 with Kunena 1.6

Regards

Inlinerbutch
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: dirkovision
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 9 months ago #82 by xillibit
This plugin needs some changes on this xml manifest file to work under Joomla! 1.6

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
12 years 9 months ago #83 by Foyle

Inlinerbutch wrote: Hello all,

I finished the migration from J1.5 -> J1.6 and everything is running fine. Now I want to enable a captcha function in K1.6 to make it possible that also unregisterd users are able to write in some parts of the forum but it seems that there is no working captcha. For J1.6 I am using EasyCalcCheck PLUS - ECC+. Does someone know a soloution or will one of the next versions of Kunena have a captcha function?

Regards

Inlinerbutch

Hello, Inlinerbutch. I have adapted ECC+ for my needs so it works with j1.6 and Kunena 1.6.4. Though i was lazy to realise some features like text field restoring on wrong capture input and some other stuff. But the captcha itself works and if u need i can send it to u.
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #84 by glassparman
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 10M

Joomla default template details : rt_modulus_j16 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: June 1, 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.5 | Build: 5005 | Version name: Babel | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.7

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Is there a working CAPTCHA for Kunena 1.6.5 and Joomla 1.7? Everything I try does not show up in Kunena even though I have the feature enabled in Kunena Security.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by glassparman.
More
12 years 8 months ago #85 by Garry1953
I must admit it is a pain not being able to open the Guest Posting in Kunena 1.7 because of all the spam you get.
So I popped a suggestion in the feedback and sugestions section.
You can Vote for it here.
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #86 by maxus
Hi,
is the empty form issue fixed in Kunena 1.6.5?
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by maxus.
More
12 years 8 months ago #87 by blackwinds
Thanks for Mr. Ron.

He helped me fixed my reCaptcha plug-in when intergrate with Joomla 1.6.

Previously I did only tested on Joomla 1.5.

Now you can download my reCaptcha plug-in from the following linkage:

blackwinds.popuzone.com/index.php?option...atid=1&cid=6&lang=en
More
12 years 8 months ago #88 by blackwinds

naimless wrote: Hi Blackwinds - great work on integrating REcaptcha. It's much needed!

However, I haven't been able to install the plugin.

I have put it into /plugins/system/, replaced post.php and tried to add the ReCaptcha keys but somehow it is not working...

Would you be able to add more detailed instructions by any chance?

Sorry to reply late, Previously the one did not work on Joomla 1.6. It should work now.
More
12 years 8 months ago #89 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: reCaptcha for Kunena 1.6
Kunena 1.7.0 (out in about a week) will have a native reCAPTCHA support. :)

You just need to configure your public/private keys into Kunena and it should work like a charm -- having some new features as well.
More
12 years 7 months ago #90 by jomlo
Replied by jomlo on topic Re: reCaptcha for Kunena 1.6
Can't wait for 1.7 to come out. I was already looking for another Forum (not that there is one :P ) which supports captcha.
Time to create page: 0.491 seconds