Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question can't edit profile info, Forum is slow, and a bug with the menu!

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by Blake
I am not sure you need a third party plugin to able to edit profile information, if you Don't then for some reason I can't Edit Profile information, Post on other users Profiles, Etc. Also there is a small bug when you create a Kunena Menu Item for help / Rules, If you set it to show Rules it shows Help, If it Set it to Help it show Rules. Also for some weird reason my Forum is really really slow in 1.6 After upgrading from latest Kunena Joomla 1.0 Installation.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by fxstein
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #3 by vol001
Hey
May be your problem with editing profile info is connected by some way to the problem of this topic:
www.kunena.com/forum/168-k-16-support/56...th-opera-and-firefox
?
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by vol001.
More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by Blake
Mootools caused all the problems expect the bug with the menu, I have now removed the old mootools and everything works and is fast!!!
More
13 years 5 months ago #5 by traticodo
Exactly Mootools caused the problem but template is reason too.
When the mootool upgrade plug-in is enable, the template works ok, but can not edit kunena profile (Edit button unclickable). Turn off template's javascript funtion, kunena profile works but the template crashed. Disable the mootool plug-in, they're all crashed...

I have to downgrade kunena to 1.5 now.
More
13 years 5 months ago #6 by rexet
me too
i have the same problem :(
More
13 years 5 months ago #7 by sozzled

rexet wrote: me too
i have the same problem :(

Have you tried all of the same solutions, recommendations, suggestions posted earlier?

I have the same problem ...

There are about 6 or 7 topics currently running about these issues. This particular topic was resolved. Please do not use an old archived topic to start a new discussion if the information in the archived topic does not help you.

General advice: read Mootools 1.2.4
Time to create page: 0.584 seconds