Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question TIME ZONE

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by GEORGEFK
TIME ZONE was created by GEORGEFK
How do I configure the time; When I login in the time is wrong! For the quest time is displayed correctly. What is happening?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: TIME ZONE
Hello,

Do you have set the correct time zone in joomla! configuration panel ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #3 by Blake
Replied by Blake on topic Re: TIME ZONE
Got the same problem, I also have the right time zone in the config settings for Joomla ( well I just fixed it to the right settings ). But I fixed it, it seems if you have the wrong time zone selected when you install Kunena and then change it to the right time zone after Kunena is installed it stills keeps the old time zone. But Kunena hasn't updated to the right time zone, how do I fix this?
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Blake.

More
13 years 7 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: TIME ZONE
Blake and GEORGEFK: Kunena 1.6 uses the timezone offset defined by your Kunena Global Configuration; at least it's supposed to.

What have you used to set your timezone? How far "out" are your time settings?

More
13 years 7 months ago #5 by Blake

sozzled wrote: Blake and GEORGEFK: Kunena 1.6 uses the timezone offset defined by your Kunena Global Configuration; at least it's supposed to.

What have you used to set your timezone? How far "out" are your time settings?

Well I had my Joomla Global Config Local settings set to GMT 0:00 when I installed Kunena, but when I changed the local settings to the right timezone which is Eastern Time, it hasn't updated to the right one. I have checked the Kunena config database table which is jos_kunena_config and don't see the offset for timezone, so I am lost now.

More
13 years 7 months ago #6 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: TIME ZONE
blake just do me a quick screen shot of were it is on your forum you are expecting teh time to change cause i have a feeling i know whats happening but want to be sure. :)

More
13 years 7 months ago #7 by Blake

Cerberus wrote: blake just do me a quick screen shot of were it is on your forum you are expecting teh time to change cause i have a feeling i know whats happening but want to be sure. :)

Alright, one sec.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #8 by Blake

Everyone who register's, has their time zone set to old GMT one, not the new one I set in Joomla Global Config.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Blake.

More
13 years 7 months ago #9 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: TIME ZONE
ah ok not were i expected ok i will have a look at this shortly

More
13 years 7 months ago #10 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re: TIME ZONE
This could be a registration process issue. The timezone we display by user comes from Joomla. Whatever the Joomla user is set to, is what is being shown.

That setting is populated by Joomla during Registration and my guess is that it is always set to GMT - independent of what the default for the site is - just a guess at this moment.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds