Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Solved] Where is it? The backup stuff!

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #1 by iLucato
Hadn't we the Kunena settings backup in some place? I forgot where it used to be. Any help?

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by iLucato.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Is there something missing on the page Components » Kunena Configuration, top right corner near where you see the Save button. Would you like to provide us with a screen shot that shows what is on your site, please? ;)

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by iLucato

sozzled wrote: Is there something missing on the page Components » Kunena Configuration, top right corner near where you see the Save button. Would you like to provide us with a screen shot that shows what is on your site, please? ;)

Ops, I knew it was somewhere. :0). I was looking into control panel and searching for some back-up button. :0) Thanks sozzled.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds