Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question how can i solve menu problem?

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #1 by deshivoicechat
when i clik to my main menu FORUM then show kunena menu. when i reply any post or another page kunena then not show kunena menutab. pls see the screen
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by deshivoicechat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
I suspect that your Kunena top menu is there; it's just hidden by you Joomla site menu. I could be wrong. :dry:

See Before you ask for help with template issues ... for some useful tips on how to diagnose, analyse and fix CSS problems.

What version of Kunena are you using? A copy of your Kunena configuration report would help, too.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by deshivoicechat
i'm using kunena 1.6x and template is Blue Eagle (default)

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #4 by deshivoicechat
sozzled thanks for ur sugg:

it was a problem with parent menu.

thank you may i delete this topic?
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by deshivoicechat.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled
Have you ever uninstalled K 1.6? Uninstalling K 1.6 breaks the menu. Have you done this?

If you've done this, you will have to re-create your K 1.6 menu. See www.kunena.com/forum/158-kunena-16-test-...it=10&start=30#54320

Edit: I posted this after the user had stated that the problem was fixed. We don't delete topics after they're resolved. We would much prefer, if users have solved their own problems, to explain how they went about solving their problems. If one user has a problem, there's a very good chance that other users will encounter the same situation in the future. Merely stating what the cause of the problem is - a problem with the parent menu - doesn't help a lot. We need your help to help others. Thank you. :)
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds