Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question don't show who is online.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #1 by deshivoicechat
i installed 1.6 not show who is online member or guest. how can i fixed that?
And how can i set poll.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by deshivoicechat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #2 by Cerberus
Please dont duplicate your question is very frustrating when trying to answer them.

1. whoisonline is currently broken and being worked on

2. see your other post about how to setup polls
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Cerberus.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by xillibit

deshivoicechat wrote: And how can i set poll.

Hello,

maybe there is a doc for that : docs.kunena.com/index.php/How_to_set_up_...pgrade_from_the_hack

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled

deshivoicechat wrote: i installed 1.6 not show who is online member or guest. how can i fixed that?
And how can i set poll.

Please don't use one topic to ask two completely different questions.

Unfortunately, there isn't a good answer about the "who is online" problem (and I'm tempted like to leave the topic "open" for that purpose) but we've given you an answer anyway. However, because you've asked a question in this same thread about something completely different andbecause and we've dealt with that other off-topic issue, there's really no need to keep this topic going further.

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds